- 9 Facts About Retirement
- 9 Facts About Social Security
- Traditional vs. Roth IRA
- Where Will Your Retirement Money Come From?
- Important Birthdays Over 50
- Should You Borrow from Your 401(k)?
- Choices for Your 401(k) at a Former Employer
- Retirement Realities
- Retirement Questions That Have Nothing to Do With Money
- Tax Efficiency in Retirement
- Critical Estate Documents
- Estate Management Checklist
- Will Power
- Trends in Charitable Giving
- Problems with Probate
- Succeeding at Business Succession
- What is the Value of Your Business?
- A Primer on Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- Yours, Mine, and Ours: Estate Strategies for Second Marriages
- Why Everyone Needs an Estate Strategy
- A Checklist for When a Spouse or Parent Passes
- Managing an Inheritance
- 3 Estate Challenges for Blended Families
- Mutual Funds vs. ETFs
- Rebalancing Your Portfolio
- Asset Allocation
- Global vs. International: What’s The Difference?
- A Taxing Story: Capital Gains and Losses
- The Utility of Sector Investing
- Alternative Investments - Going Mainstream
- Investment Challenges of the Affluent Investor
- Pullbacks, Corrections, and Bear Markets
- Emotional vs. Strategic Decisions
- The Sequence of Returns
- Do Our Biases Affect Our Financial Choices?
- Inflation and the Real Rate of Return
- Bull & Bear Markets: A Timeline
- Assess Life Insurance Needs
- Universal Life Insurance
- Disability and Your Finances
- Term vs. Permanent Life Insurance
- Insuring Your Business With a Buy/Sell Agreement
- Protecting Your Business from the Loss of a Key Person
- Preparing for the Expected
- When to Self-Insure
- Understanding Homeowner’s Insurance
- The A, B, C, & D of Medicare
- The Basics of Medicare
- Questions to Ask About Medicare
- Consider Keeping Your Life Insurance When You Retire
- Life Insurance Myths: Debunked
- Understanding Marginal Income Tax Brackets
- How Income Taxes Work
- What Do Your Taxes Pay For?
- What If You Get Audited?
- What Is a 1035 Exchange?
- How to Make the Tax Code Work for You
- Tax Deductions You Won't Believe
- Red Flags for Tax Auditors
- How to Appeal Your Property Taxes
- Filing Final Tax Returns for the Deceased
- What's My 2022 Tax Bracket?
- Pay Yourself First
- Buying vs. Leasing a Car
- Your Emergency Fund: How Much Is Enough?
- Strategies For Managing Student Loan Debt
- The Five Basics of Financial Literacy
- Mortgages in Retirement
- The Average American Budget
- Making a Charitable Contribution
- Exploring the Federal Student Grant Program
- Personal Finance Calendar
The content is developed from sources believed to be providing accurate information. The information in this material is not intended as tax or legal advice. It may not be used for the purpose of avoiding any federal tax penalties. Please consult legal or tax professionals for specific information regarding your individual situation. This material was developed and produced by FMG, LLC, to provide information on a topic that may be of interest. The opinions expressed and material provided are for general information, and should not be considered a solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security.